Thursday 17 December 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award - And The Nominees Are!


First of all, I would like to thank Robert Fuller of thoughtfultalkblog.com for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. It’s an honor to be in the list of nominees. The award is a wonderful way to make the blogging world a better place to share, network and grow as a blogger.

More than anything else it is a great way to honor people who bring something special to your life. In fact, the nominees of the award are winners as well. However, nomination comes with some responsibilities as well. The responsibility of nominating people who inspire you as a blogger. The responsibility of letting others know a few things about you. The responsibility of supporting others in their blogging endeavors.

If you wish to know more about the award, please feel free to check out Versatile Blogger Award official website.

Here are a few things about me that I would like to share with you.

1.      I am a freelance writer and a passionate blogger who believes learning is a lifelong process and blogging is an excellent medium to share it with others.
2.      I love to share my expertise, knowledge and opinion with my followers
3.      I like reading books and blogs on a wide variety of topics and niches.
4.      I am open to experimentation and have done a variety of odd jobs
5.      I make every possible effort to share well researched and value added posts with my audience
6.      I love following bloggers who have been doing extremely well in their field of work
7.      And, like others, I feel good when my work is appreciated, shared and read by the audience

I hope I haven’t bored you with all the details. Now it’s time to include the list of bloggers I would like to nominate for the award. I would have definitely included Robert in this list, but he has already been nominated.

There are some bloggers in the list who have won several awards. And, there are some who might not need anyone’s recommendations to be nominated for this award. However, I have included them in the list as a mark of respect towards them, their valuable suggestions and consistent support.

1.      Neil Patel @quicksprout.com 
2.      Harsh Agarwal @shoutmeloud.com 
3.      Jeff Bullas @jeffbullas.com 
4.      Syed Balkhi @syedbalkhi.com 
5.      Amy Lynn Andrews @amylynnandrews.com 
6.      Brent Jones @brentjonesonline.com
7.      Gary Edington @blogdefy.com 
8.      Rohan Chaubey @rohanchaubey.com 
9.      Heys Wolfenden @heyswolfenden.blogspot.com 
10.   Sydney Aldine @sidfantasma.blogspot.com 
11.   Traci Lawrance @http://www.tracisworld.com/
12.   Leola Durant @leoladurant.com
13.   Naina Paris @nainapariswriters.blogspot.com 
14.   Renard Moreau @thechroniclesofrenard.com 
15.   Ahmed Imran @reasontouse.com 

The list includes bloggers who have already made a mark for themselves in the blogging world as well as bloggers who have been nurturing their talent. The list also includes the bloggers who are new in the business of blogging as well as the bloggers who have successfully built their brands. Overall, all of them are doing extremely well in their field of work.

Let’s make together the blogging world a better place to share knowledge, build networks, support one another and grow as a blogger.



Look forward to hearing from you all soon.

You might like to read: How to add the Versatile Blogger Award Badge or button to blogger blog

No comments:

Post a Comment